JULIAN MCMAHON ITALIAN FORUM

[FF1] Video e trailer, Trailer, spot e clip relativi al 1° film del 2005

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 25/10/2004, 19:08

Half Demon Girl

Group:
Administrator

Bene bene Lovecole, devo giusto convertire, poi mi dici.
Grazie per il link, ora serve anche a me

Da Action Adventure nuova intervista a Julian. Parla soprattutto di Doom, con un piccolo accenno al rumour sullo 007 (già postato qualche giorno fa nel topic relativo) e alla notizia della 3° serie di Nip Tuck prevista per marzo 2005.

Al solito in inglese...

Julian McMahon - Fantastic Four's Dr. Doom
nip/tuck's Surgeon Goes Bad

user posted image

Dr. Doom - Campy Villain or Not?:
Julian McMahon could relish the role of a comic book supervillain. But will Victor Von Doom and his alter ego Dr. Doom be campy, or will Julian McMahon play it straight? “It's just about immersing myself in the role, enjoying myself and hopefully giving the fans what they want," McMahon said. "But a little bit of both, to be honest. You try and camp up it a little bit when you get those opportunities, but you don't want to look like a schmuck.”

Julian McMahon's Fantastic Four Connection: This is like playing Six Degrees of The Fantastic Four. When Julian McMahon was on Charmed, his double for an effect where he turned into a devil, was the actor who played The Thing in Roger Corman’s bootleg Fantastic Four movie. “How funny is this,” McMahon said. “Michael Bailey Smith is his name. And then I worked with the girl who played Sue Storm in the movie as well. Like the other day, she’s like, ‘I’m the original Sue Storm.’ I’m like, ‘Yeah, Dr. Doom’s not going there my dear.’”

The Future of nip/tuck: Season two of nip/tuck ended with a major cliffhanger for Julian McMahon’s character, Dr. Christian Troy. While on the set of The Fantastic Four in October 2004, McMahon was somewhat uncertain about his commitment to nip/tuck in the future. “ I’m not too sure exactly what I’m going to do in regards to nip/tuck,” McMahon said. “I don't think it will be going back into production until at least March and we have a lot of discussion before that actually happens.”

The James Bond Rumors: Julian McMahon was discussed as a front-runner candidate for the role of James Bond. While on the set of The Fantastic Four, he would neither confirm nor deny that rumor, which usually means something’s happening. “Unfortunately, it’s something I really can’t talk about,” McMahon said. “We’ll see what happens in regards to that but they’ve obviously got an extraordinary franchise which I’d be honored to be involved in at any point in time. We’ll see what happens.”

Julian McMahon and Heavy Metal: “I have started the prosthetic thing,” McMahon said two months into the shoot. “Once we all come back to earth, Victor gets a cut in his head and he starts to develop this stuff in his hand. And we’ve done this very slow evolution of this man turning into this kind of metal steel product. So the prosthetic for me so far has basically just been stuff on my face, a little bit of stuff on my face and stuff on my hand. It does develop into more of a Thing type prosthetic I believe.”

Doom Vs. Thing Make-Up: Michael Chiklis has raised the bar pretty high with his performance under foam rubber. “You can really see the evolution of the prosthetics actually containing itself inside of the actor,” McMahon said. “The prosthetics involved are so detailed and so minute and you can actually see the character of Michael underneath that face and you can see the expression on his face when he’s going through certain types of emotions. I’ve emoted with my hand about as much as you can emote for one actor.”

Film versus television: With The Fantastic Four hitting theaters in the summer of 2005, Julian McMahon could potentially have a franchise on his hands while he’s still committed to nip/tuck. Fortunately, the FX network is owned by 20th Century Fox, the producers of The Fantastic Four, and so far they are working around McMahon’s nip/tuck schedule.

“You know what the wonderful thing about this whole thing is it really all comes under the Fox umbrella,” McMahon said. “So as much as we’re on the FX network and it’s owned by Fox, Fox is an integral part of it. And there’s a kind of synergy to it that I think for me, I feel like it’s allowed me to be here. And as [Michael Chiklis] was stipulating, it’s very difficult to make these kind of things work. It’s not that easy to be in a TV show and try to upstart a movie career at the same time. The one thing that we do have is that we both work on TV shows that only work for six months of the year, which is a bonus because then you can get out and do six months of something else. And when you have these kind of guys who are willing to do whatever it takes to get whatever it is right, and that is obviously involved in the casting and the shooting and all that kind of stuff, I think you’ll eventually work things out hopefully. I’m just trying to get myself in the sequel, so.”

website  Top
lovecole
view post Posted on 26/10/2004, 00:10

Grazie Colemy .....è un gran piacere leggere riguardo a Doom....

E' curioso che Michael Bailey Smith abbia interpretato The Thing in un precedente film sui Fantastic Four ......la doppia natura di Cole ricorre di continuo!!!!

Questo è il link per scaricare l'intervista di ETonline in avi (quella in cui non compare Julian ).....ho avuto qualche difficoltà poichè le immagini risultavano capovolte, ora ho risolto il problema, almeno spero....fatemi sapere se la vedete:

F4on ET

Colemy....riguardo alla trasformazione dei mov in avi ne riparleremo ....

WINNYE
view post Posted on 26/10/2004, 16:10

non vorrei essere allarmista ma mi sono fatta tradurre il terzo paragrafo che parla del "futuro di nip/tuck"e in poche parole il succo del discorso è che Julian non dice se lui ci sarà nella terza serie… io spero tanto lo facciano per creare della suspance....altrimenti come farò?? attendo con ansia che qualcuno mi dia notizie!

CRAZYFORJULIAN
view post Posted on 26/10/2004, 16:30

Winnie per le notizie sulla terza serie parliamone in sezione Nip/Tuck per il momento l'argomento era stato aperto nel topic della seconda serie poi probabilmente se ne aprira' uno a parte.

Grazie Crazy

WINNYE
view post Posted on 27/10/2004, 09:33

scusate avevo scritto qua perchè essendoci l'articolo qui avevo paura che non si sarebbe capito di cosa parlavo se avessi messo il commento sulla sezione Nip/Tuck,ciaooo

view post Posted on 27/10/2004, 23:18

Half Demon Girl

Group:
Administrator

Non preoccuparti Winnye, tutti sbagliamo.

Lovecole, io vedo bene il tuo video. Grazie!

website  Top
view post Posted on 28/10/2004, 22:37

Half Demon Girl

Group:
Administrator

Su CTV News c'è una video intervista ai F4 e a Julian!!!
L'intervista a Julian merita davvero anche per la scenografia.
Possiamo vedere l'ufficio di Doom e il panorama fuori dalle finestre, a cui accennava Anouk nell'altro topic.

Cliccate su 'Fantastic 4' coming to the big screen 2:25 nella colonna Watch Video e guardate il video!
Purtroppo non è scaricabile, ma ricordo che un analogo video su Nip fu abilmente catturato e messo in rete dalla nostra Lovecole (non ho sognato, vero? ) e quindi per scaricarcelo sui nostri computer speriamo che la nostra Maga Magò del Video possa operare il miracolo.

Intanto dal video on line ho fatto qualche capture...

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Bell'ufficio, vero? Che sedia "modesta" e che panorama!!!
Non so voi, ma io sono in crisi di astinenza già da ora!!

website  Top
AnoukMM
view post Posted on 28/10/2004, 23:07

Fantastico Colemy, grazieeee!!!
Vado immediatamente a vedere il video!

Che bello, stavolta lo spazio dedicato a Julian è maggiore di quello riservato agli altri 4!

Edited by AnoukMM - 29/10/2004, 00:25

lovecole
view post Posted on 30/10/2004, 15:08

Wow e doppio wow !!!! Finalmente un'intervista a Julian!!!!!!!
Grazie Colemy per la segnalazione ....e grazie per le preziose capture, con la mia terrificante connesione a 56k non riesco a vedere il filmato se non un fotogramma ogni 30 secondi ....

CITAZIONE
ma ricordo che un analogo video su Nip fu abilmente catturato e messo in rete dalla nostra Lovecole (non ho sognato, vero?)
Ricordi bene Colemy , questa volta però ho provato e riprovato ma non capisco per quale motivo invece di salvare l'intervista mi ritrovo sempre un lungo filmato della CTV in cui si vedono tutti tranne gli F4 ..ovviamente continuerò a provare .

Mi piace un sacco l'ufficio di Doom ....non vedo l'ora di vedere altro......

lovecole
view post Posted on 30/10/2004, 16:25

Sullla home di CTV hanno tolto il filmato sugli F4 ...a meno che non sia presente in una delle pagine interne non c'è più modo di salvarlo ...

Sapphire del MM americano è riuscita a salvare perlomeno la versione a bassa qualità dell'intervista, eccola qua:

F4-CTV

Inoltre sempre Sapphire ha postato una trascrizione della parte riguardante Julian, grazie millle a Sapphire ...

"This is Victor's office. I'm sitting in Victor Von Doom's chair. It sits at the head of the table which sits on a kind of platform, above his kinda millions that he controls"

Interviewer : "He doesn't do anything very small does he?"

"No. He's not.. He's a seismic type man, and when I say seismic, everything needs to be quite large, including the 35/40 foot statue of himself out the front of his own building."

Interviewer : "You might be able to see some similarities between Dr von Doom, and some other well known billionaires. And Julian McMahon says that's not a co-incidence"?"

"Victor's competitiveness, his jealousy, his vanity, kind of turn him into what will hopefully be the ultimate arch evil nemesis guy."

Interviewer : "Did you model him off of perhaps the best or worst characteristics of say a Trump or a Branson?"?"

"That's a good question. I actually, I thought about those guys, and I think they are part and parcel of what it is - you know all of those guys who are at that type level. You know what I mean. But I also modelled him on other people like Anthony Hopkins, Silence of the Lambs. And then I went back and I watched old movies of, you know I really did study a number of different films and people in regards to trying to come up with some kind of personality for this guy."

CRAZYFORJULIAN
view post Posted on 30/10/2004, 21:24

Accipignoletta che caps Pard grasssieeeee

Ma non vedete quanto e' bello rilassato e come si gode il suo successo e la sua escalation.

All'anima che ufficio da megavicedirettoregalattico

Scarico il video Love grazie

Crazy

lovecole
view post Posted on 1/11/2004, 00:31

E' arrivato un promo di due minuti sui Fantastici Quattro con Doom compreso!!!!!

Per questo dobbiamo ringraziare JoBlo.com , questa è la pagina con le capture:
JoBlo

....e qui c'è il video che Boubou ha caricato sul suo spazio web per facilitarne lo scarico , è grossino ma certamente ne vale la pena:
PromoF4

Intanto questo è un articoletto comparso in un giornale tedesco e segnalatomi da Colemy, non è molto ma è un inizio :
TV Highlights

Cominciamo a tenere d'occhio i giornali italiani, la notizie su Doom potrebbero arrivare presto ....

Inoltre pare che Julian il 17 novembre sarà in Olanda per motivi promozionali.

Edited by lovecole - 1/11/2004, 00:43

AnoukMM
view post Posted on 1/11/2004, 01:27

grazie Lovecole!!
,,, che strano effetto vedere Julian dentro quella maschera... brrrrr

Edited by AnoukMM - 1/11/2004, 01:45

juliandreamer
view post Posted on 2/11/2004, 13:25

Joblo è stato costretto a togliere il Trailer per ordine ricevuto direttamente dalla FX.
Chi non fosse riuscito a scaricarlo può messaggiarmi in privato.
L'ho caricato sul mio spazio e provvederò a dare il link diretto.

gh gh

Edited by juliandreamer - 2/11/2004, 13:26

Ilaria Cole
view post Posted on 2/11/2004, 17:56

Io ho visto il trailer dei F4 e sto male ancora adesso Julian è veramente magnifico
Il nostro Doom è decisamente vanitoso, insomma un po' Christian Troy.
La Torcia non è tanto male. Capisco che non sia così facile da spegnere.

Baci baci

Ilaria Cole

504 replies since 19/10/2004, 15:31   8581 views