JULIAN MCMAHON ITALIAN FORUM

COLE.. STORIA DI UN DEMONE, che ci ha rubato il cuore

« Older   Newer »
Legolas_di_Mirkwood
view post Posted on 25/6/2003, 22:03

Secondo me l'estasi si tocca all'inizio della puntata "La ruota di scorta" nella quarta serie, quando sono tutti al P3, lui sta bevendo la birra e guarda Piper e Leo a cui ha appena dato i biglietti per le hawaii, poi alza gli occhi e vede la Veggente.......è di una bellezza allucinante, vestito di nero e con gli occhi azzurrissimi!
Altro che bava! Quella parte della cassetta è ultra-rovinata!!!

Io il parruccone gliel'avrei evitato.............però è bello lo stesso!!!

CRAZYFORJULIAN
view post Posted on 25/6/2003, 23:34

Concordo Lego anche a me non piace con i boccoloni lo preferisco stile John Grant col taglio corto

Crazy

lovecole
view post Posted on 26/6/2003, 01:20

Ragazze, che immagini da sballo

Elfo
è di una bellezza allucinante, vestito di nero e con gli occhi azzurrissimi!
anch'io adoro quella scena , è favolosa, anzi credo che farò qualche captures, c'è la scena in cui Cole si sbrodola di birra che non è stata sufficientemente considerata nelle captures reperibili su Internet

Legolas_di_Mirkwood
view post Posted on 26/6/2003, 02:18

Bravaaaaaaaaaa! Se ce la fai fall anche quando beve con un mezzo sorriso...fa pauuuura!!!!(da tanto che è bello!)

lovecole
view post Posted on 26/6/2003, 02:41

Altro che, lo farò senz'altro

juliandreamer
view post Posted on 26/6/2003, 09:42

QUOTE (lovecole @ 26/6/2003, 00:29)
Elfo
è di una bellezza allucinante, vestito di nero e con gli occhi azzurrissimi!
anch'io adoro quella scena , è favolosa, anzi credo che farò qualche captures, c'è la scena in cui Cole si sbrodola di birra che non è stata sufficientemente considerata nelle captures reperibili su Internet

Cominciare la giornata leggendo queste cose .... è davvero da infarto !!!
Dico solo che una spintarella alla pressione, visto il caldo incombente... non può fare che bene !!!

Legolas_di_Mirkwood
view post Posted on 26/6/2003, 12:13

Eh sì, che io oltre alla Colite ho anche degli spaventosi cali di pressione.....

Prue Halliwell
view post Posted on 29/6/2003, 15:31

Allora vedo questo bel topic! mi viene da postare tt quel lavoraccio ke avevo fatto sul MM di Streghe Italia, anke se quello voleva commemorare + ke altro i momenti felici tra lui e l'ameba....aspettate 1 secondo che lo cerco e faccio copia/incolla...so ke parecchie immagini sn già state postete, xò....

per adex posto sl quello ke ho fatto riguardo alla 4° serie...quello sulla terza lo posterò un'altro giorno x' dv cambuiare tt i code e nn è proprio velocissimo da fare....

------------------------------------------------------------------

Charmed Again
user posted image
Phoebe: I just hope that by me saying the vanquishing spell, it wounds him enough that you can take him out.
Cole: I got a better idea, how about you and me go someplace, drop off the face of the earth, disappear?
Phoebe: Mmm, don't tempt me.

user posted image
Cole: Things have changed Phoebe. We can't pretend we can go on like this. It's only a matter of time before The Source finds me. Which means every minute you're with me you're in danger.
Phoebe: I've lost too much already Cole. I'm not losing you too.

Enter the demon
user posted image
Phoebe: Let go of me, I can do it.
Cole: I don’t want anything to happen to you.

user posted image
Phoebe: So what’s on the training schedule for today? Light sabers?
Cole: Actually, I was thinking maybe we could have a private picnic of our own.
Phoebe: But what about training? I have to be ready for The Source.
Cole: I know, but not right now right? Right now, I was thinking I could take you to this great little picnic spot on the south of France.
Phoebe: Really?
Cole: Really.

Brain Drain
user posted image
Leo: Well, the good news is that you won’t have to deal with The Source any time soon because Cole hurt him pretty bad.
Cole: Not bad enough, though. He’ll be back.
Phoebe: So? He’s gone for now, isn’t he; first time in a long time. I think we should take advantage of that.
Cole: Why, Ms. Halliwell, are you trying to seduce me?
Phoebe: Always.
Piper: Eww...
· Leo and Cole laugh *

Black as Cole
user posted image
Phoebe: We have to stop meeting like this.
Cole: Marry me.
Phoebe: What?

user posted image
Phoebe: Ok, umm, let me ask you a question. When you, you know, proposed, did you mean to or did it just come out in the heat of the moment.
Cole: Does that matter?
Phoebe: Well, yeah, it matters to me.
Cole: It just came out in the heat of the moment. But that doesn’t mean that once I said it, I wasn’t serious. Because I- I- I was. And I still am.
Phoebe: Cole…
Cole: Phoebe, listen to me. I know it was crazy to ask and I know it doesn’t make any sense because of who we are, but that shouldn’t matter. If it did, we never would have fallen in love in the first place.

user posted image
user posted image
Phoebe: Cole. Oh my God! I was so worried.
Cole: Oh, I’m sorry. I just had to take a walk and I lost track of time and I tried to shimmer back here and I realized, I didn’t have my powers anymore.
Phoebe: But that’s a good thing. Isn’t that what we always wanted?
Cole: I don’t know. Did we? I mean I get it that I’m finally off The Source’s radar and that I don’t have to worry about demons tracking me down all the time. But…I- I’m grateful for that. Don’t get me wrong. It’s just…
Phoebe: What? Come here.
Cole: Phoebe, umm…. for all intents and purposes, I’ve been a demon for over 100 years. That’s all I’ve ever known…or been. What am I supposed to do now? Who am I?
Phoebe: Well, you’re still the good man that I fell in love with.
Cole: But not the one you want to marry.
Phoebe: I love you, Cole. And nothing will ever change that. But I’m not ready. Not yet.
And that’s got more to do with me, and my issues, than it does you.
Cole: I still don’t know where this leaves us, especially now.
Phoebe: Well, just because you’re not a demon anymore doesn’t mean we can’t live in sin.

Muse to my Ears
user posted image
Phoebe: Now please, is there anything I can do to help you relax?
Cole: Well, that helps a little. Maybe you should just keep doing that.
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Piper: I say we head for the hills.
Cole: Great idea, rhymes with kills.
Phoebe: You think that's funny? If you had done what I asked and stayed here, you might have been able to help.
Cole: How! The minute Devlin arrived you would have sent me to my room.
Phoebe: Cole, I wasn't just being a nagging girlfriend. I actually had good reasons for asking you not to go.
Cole: Which were what, exactly?
Phoebe: I don't know, to try to keep you alive?
Cole: Oh, because I'm not capable of defending myself? If that's the way you think, no wonder you don't want to marry me!
Phoebe: I can't believe that's what you think. Is that really what you think?
Cole: What am I supposed to think?
Phoebe: You're supposed to know that I love you and that—
Cole: And that what? I have a hard time believing that any woman who was truly in love would really turn down a marriage proposal.
Phoebe: Oh, well, that's how little you know about women.
Phoebe: Cole, there's still so much that we don't know about each other. I mean, we don't know the new rules, we don't know what it means for you to be human, and I don't know—
Cole: That you truly love me.
Phoebe: No, Cole. That's the one thing that I do know.
Cole: Well, then what is the problem!
Phoebe: I don't know how to be a wife.
* Cole kisses Phoebe passionately. *
Phoebe: But I can't live without you in my life.
Paige: Did she rhyme? I think she just rhymed.

A Paige From The Past
user posted image
choice.mp3 18 seconds
Phoebe: Cole! Cole! Leo!
Daryl: I had no choice.
Piper: I know. Get him out of here and call an ambulance.
Chaplain: What happened?
Daryl: I'm a cop, come with me.
Phoebe: Oh, please don’t die. Please don’t die. Leo!
user posted imageuser posted image
Cole: You never answered the Chaplain’s question.
Phoebe: I never answered your question. Ask me again.
Cole: Will you marry me?
Phoebe: Yes. I will

-------------------------------------------------------------------

kiss

Prue

Edited by Prue Halliwell - 29/6/2003, 14:41

CRAZYFORJULIAN
view post Posted on 29/6/2003, 20:14

Brava Prue

Crazy

Prue Halliwell
view post Posted on 29/6/2003, 20:57

Grazie tesoro!!! appena riesco posto anke quello relativo alla 3° serie....

bacioni!!

striatina
view post Posted on 29/6/2003, 23:41

Grande Prue, vedere il tuo lavoro dopo la puntata odierna "Crisi Matrimoniale" in cui veramente mi stavo sentendo male (vedendo Cole per pochi secondi), mi ha tirato su il morale. A proposito non avete trovato la puntata nauseabonda? E far vedere La scena di Prue trasformata in cane, volesse forse essere un omaggio a shannen???!!!

Attached Image: 111_1__2.jpg

111_1__2.jpg

JULIAN
view post Posted on 30/6/2003, 00:20

vedo che l'amarcord è continuata... !!
effettivamente come dice Crazy la puntata n. 3.4 è una delle più belle perchè ha visto sbocciare il romanticismo... e qualche segno di sbavatura da parte di Cole....
Infatti l'espressione che avete già postato.. quando lui sente sussurrare il suo nome da Phoebe... evidenzia che rimane colpito e turbato da questa cosa... perchè in parte si sente in qualche modo già coinvolto... in un qualche sentimento!!!
BRRRRRRRR.... mi vengono i brividi!!!

GRAZIE PRUE.. per avere ripostato qui il tuo lavoretto......
domani continuerò.... con le altre puntate!!!

CRAZYFORJULIAN
view post Posted on 30/6/2003, 00:29

Brava cara guarda che da domani si lavora a tempo pieno eh son finite le ferie col dottore

Striatina per la puntata di cui parli ho aperto un topic scateniamoci coi commenti

Crazy

lovecole
view post Posted on 30/6/2003, 02:24

Grazie Pru per avere ripostato la stupenda galleria di immagini e quotes ...che bei ricordi !!!

Legolas_di_Mirkwood
view post Posted on 30/6/2003, 16:42

Davvero, ragazze: siete fantastiche!!!
Dovete sapere che io al posto del computer ho una baracca che assomiglia più ad una friggitrice, con una connessione ad internet che fa ridere i polli.......quindi per me trovare e scaricare tante belle robine è SEMPRE STATO un problema!
Grazie a voi però vedo e leggo più cose belle qui che in qualsiasi altro sito!!!

Quindi ve lo dico anche in lingua elfica: "HANNON LE!" (GRAZIE!!! )

215 replies since 18/6/2003, 10:00   3941 views