JULIAN MCMAHON ITALIAN FORUM

Charmed on Fire

« Older   Newer »
dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 30/1/2007, 22:47

This episode starts months after Phoebe had finally destroyed Cole. Although it was the only way to get rid of him, she still suffers from the loss......

Chapter 1

Phoebe was surrounded by flames. She felt how they greedily licked for her clothes. The unbearable heat and the smoke took her breath away. She had tried in vain to run away. Phoebe broke down, her eyes burned, she wanted to call after Leo, wasn't able to say a single word. What should she do? Despair stirred in her. She suddenly saw the dark shape which full of determination came toward her through the flames. He reached for her, lifted her up, tried to protect her with his body. Calming he talked to her, "Everything's gonna be alright, I'm with you. Don't worry." This voice, no, it couldn't be. She wanted to look him into the face, couldn't do, she was just able to see the uniform of a fire fighter. But it was obviously, his voice which talked instantly to her and calmed her, "Phoebe I'm taking care of you, have no fear, I'm holding you close." She then just saw the thick fume which surrounded her. Sobbing and bathed in sweat Phoebe awoke from her dream, it was two in the morning. She jumped from bed, ran to her chest of drawers and rummaged the under most drawer, "damned, where is it? It had to be somewhere in there, fuck!" She trembled at the whole body; the tears ran unstoppably over her face, "where did I put it? It had to be in here." Finally she pulled a little photograph album out and pressed it against her chest. She got down on her knees and started to leaf through it. Her fingers stroke gently over the first photo, "Cole", she breathed tenderly, "I'm missing you so bad." The album contained her memories of the beautiful, careless times with Cole. Memories were all what left and pain. She leafed through side by side but her tears didn't want to dry up. The door suddenly opened and Paige entered the room sleepily. When she saw Phoebe crouching on the floor with the album in her hand, her heart almost broke. At a blow she was awake, "My Goodness Phoebe what happened? I thought we would have again a "demonic visit" due to the noise you made." Paige sat down next to her and took her into the arms. "Oh Paige", Phoebe sobbed, "it hurts so badly, it hurt so damned bad. I am a witch why can I do nothing against my pain, then?" Paige swayed her gentle to and fro. She had to deploy her whole strength to not cry together with Phoebe. "I know what you're going through, powerless, infinitely sad but also furious. After the death of my parents I was just the same. Everything is so definite." Phoebe wiped the nose with the sleeve of her PJ's, "I still wanted to tell him so much. I thought we would still have time with each other eternally." With a suffocated voice Phoebe looked Paige right into her eyes, "can you tell me if it ever stops?" Paige shook her head, "The pain will never leave you Phoebe. But it becomes more easily much more easily with the time. Sometimes you will have good days and then again bad." She hugged Phoebe and gave her a kiss on the forehead. She then helped her up and took her to bed, "lay down my dear sis and try to catch some sleep." Phoebe held the album tightly, while Paige was tucking her up.

The hell was loose at fire station number twelve. The alarm rang continually. Each man knew exactly what he had to do. Chance ..:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Flint the Marshal of the fire station cheered on his guys, "hurry, hurry, come on, faster!" One after the other glided down the golden bar. Chance watched his men exactly, particularly the new one, Elias, "come on Elias, hurry up. Could you possibly act more slowly?" So it always was for the new ones they got permanent reminded that they were too slow or that they had put on their fireman's jacket too sloppy. Finally everyone was on his place and they could start. They rushed through the city at maximum speed.

When they arrived at the asylum it was already covered with flames. The staff and most of the patients seemed to have helped themselves. At all events nobody could give Chance information, whether still somebody was inside or not. Chance distinguished the fire fighters into groups, put on the breathing protection and led the first group that went in. They searched room for room until they came to the heart of the source of fire. Suddenly it seemed to Chance as if a fire column would move by the room from left to right and he heard a weird, hysterical laughter. He wanted already to ask his colleagues but except of him nobody had noticed it. "Oh no, not again, fuck you", he cursed. "What's up boss?" Elias asked. Peewee's ears worked proper, he had to admit. "Oh, nothing lets go." The rolled out fire hoses filled with water, "keep it coming, now!" Chance ordered. "Come along, Elias, we check the rest." He tipped on the shoulder of a fire fighter on his left, "Derek please come with us." In a threesome they searched the rooms on the other side of the source. Those which were blocked were broken up with axes. The flames blazed up contrary to them, there it was again. Chance turned around suddenly but nobody had noticed it, "shit", he cursed.

Suddenly Elias started to yell, "come here, quick, what's this all about?" One of the doors literally bent to the outside. "That's because of the heat", Chance explained, "quick, get a hose." It was weird they could hear the fire roaring. Elias was white as chalk under his breath protective mask. Chance tapped on his shoulder, "calm down Junior, it", he pointed at the flames, "is talking to us." These varieties of sounds were normal, except the laughter and the moving fire columns, which only Chance was able to see weren't. Meanwhile, the third fire company already was in the gigantic building complex. They turned the jet of water towards the door and Chance beat with the axe hard against it until the wood splintered, he then jumped aside quickly as the flames increased by the sudden added administration of oxygen. They held upon it with the fire water. When they had checked the flames Chance, Elias and Derek entered the room. They bounced back horrified. On this, what had been once a couch, there lay a charred body and next to it another one. Elias rushed out; he felt a choking in his throat. "Newbie", Derek commented. "Yes, but whether you believe it or not I'm doing this job for quite a few years now and still can't get used to it", Chance replied. "Call the Police", he passed through over radio, "we got two dead bodies." They still searched the remaining premises. However, found nobody.

Paige just set the breakfast table in the Halliwell Manor and poured coffee into the cups, when she heard Phoebes cry from the bathing room. With the greatest effort she succeeded not to pour the coffee over the table. Hastily she put down the can and raced up the steps. She arrived almost simultaneously with Piper who carried Wyatt on her arm. They were prepared for the worst. Instead Phoebe stood in front of the mirror and stared at her puffy face. "What for Heaven's Sake is...", Piper couldn't end the sentence. Phoebe turned round in embarrassment and with a crimson head, "I'm sorry folks, but I got frightened when I saw my face in the mirror. My puffy eyes, my skin, my hair thinks I look like Quasimodo." A load was taken from Paige's mind, "if it is just this. There is nothing you won't manage with a shower and decent make-up again!" Piper was about to launch some unfriendly words but broke out in laughter due to Phoebe's sight: big welling out dachshund eyes, windswept hairstyle. Also Wyatt squeaked enjoyably. Phoebe pinched Wyatt tenderly in his chubby cheeks and said, "okay, okay just make fun of your aunty. She deserves it." With a wafting gesture she shooed all three away from the bath. They went into the kitchen and sat down laughing at the table. "What happened to Phoebe?" Piper wanted to know. Paige buttered some bread. "Again she was having a hell of a night. I heard strange noises from her room. I entered and have found a picture of misery on the floor, in the hand a photograph album of Cole and her." Piper who was going to help Wyatt to put some porridge into the mouth stopped briefly, "she probably still hadn't overcome the last months. Poor Phoebe, if we only could do something for her." Paige stirred in her coffee, "I don't know how." The sisters exchanged desperate looks.

Morris had arrived at fire station twelve. He got off his car. Some fire fighters just were about to wash the cars while others were in waiting position. He approached the next-best and talked to him, "excuse me, I'm Lt. Morris from the department of capital crime, I'm looking for your officer-in-charge." Elias turned round, wiped his wet hand into his trousers, "you're looking for Chance Flint. Just go straight ahead and then turn left, he's in the lounge. Morris thanked him and followed his instructions. He approached the man, which had his back on him and said, "Mr. Flint?" Flint turned and gave Morris a broad smile, "yes, that's me", he said and stretched his hand friendly. Morris wasn't capable of any movement, his jaw dropped literally what, admitted, didn't make an intelligent impression but he had a reason for it: the man in front of him was a 100 % look a like of Cole Turner. tbc

Edited by dreamy_demon - 30/1/2007, 22:57

dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 4/2/2007, 21:42

Thx for reading and participating. Glad you're interested in this story even it's written in English.

Ciao tutti
dreamy_demon :yahoo: :hug: :wow:

Chapter 2

There was an atmosphere comparable with a hen house after the attack of the fox in the house of the Halliwell sisters. Morris had told them about his weird "meeting of the third kind". Piper was away with Wyatt and Paige had her hands full do calm down Phoebe.

She had turned numerous rounds around the dining table meanwhile, "and you’re sure definitely? He was a total look a like of Cole. There wasn't just a small similarity?" Morris was irritated slowly but surely. "For the tenth time, he's the spitting image of Cole Turner."

Paige took Phoebe at her hand and pushed her on a chair opposite of Morris, "stop making ruts into the carpet. This doesn't help us along either. Let's just think about it”, she closed the eyes briefly, "how could he manage to return once again, by the rip in a dimension, by magic?"

"There probably are thousands of possibilities", Phoebe sighed, "I am so upset, I'm not able keeping a clear head at all." "What the hell is going on in here?" Piper who just had come back from her walk with Wyatt asked cause she was surrounded by desperate faces.

"Cole has returned from wherever", Paige said, "Morris has personally shaken his hand this morning." "Morris has done what?" Piper asked astonished and put Wyatt in the playpen. "Well", Phoebe raised her voice, "we don't know whether it is really Cole."

Piper was confused, "just tell me is it him or not?" "He acts and he talks like Cole", Paige explained, "but first, he doesn't seem to know Morris and secondly he is a fire fighter and calls himself Chance Flint."

"Well, well he's now a fire fighter", Piper said in her maternal way, "he seems to create a complete new personality for himself." Phoebe got a dreamy look, "I think those guys look absolutely fantastic in their uniform." Paige pushed her into the side, "calm you honey, it would be better helping us to find out what's going on."

Phoebe seemed to think strained, the dream of tonight crossed her mind suddenly, "than this had been a vision", she said in a low voice. "Stop talking in puzzles", Piper requested the others.

"I had a strange dream tonight, anyway I thought it was one", Phoebe explained to her, "in reality I had a vision. I was in a room surrounded by flames, I couldn't move, couldn’t breath. Suddenly a guy in a fire fighter outfit showed up and saved me. Although I couldn't see his face, I recognized his voice, it was the one of Cole."

Piper still tried to find out what everyone was talking about, therefore Morris spoke further, ""Tonight, there was a fire in an asylum. Exact at the same time when Phoebe had her dream." "Vision", she corrected Morris. Piper glanced at Wyatt who was beaming his baby-bottle into his playpen. She reproachfully looked at him. He giggled.

Paige made a brief summary, "we have Phoebe's vision, which appeared at the same time as the fire and we have a smart fire fighter, who looks like Cole." "Can you feel his presence Phoebe?" Piper enquired.

"This is what confuses me, I feel something, however, this is quite different than with Cole." "We still have a bunch of his personal belongings upstairs", Piper continued, "did you try to find him with the pendulum?" "We already had", they answered at once.

"And?" "Nothing, nada, niente", Paige said. Morris who felt rather superfluous got up, "I have to return to the office. I would chase the data of this guy through our computer, perhaps we get a clue." Then he said goodbye and left.

If we can't find him with the pendulum and Phoebe doesn't feel Cole's presence, it could probably be that he uses a spell", Piper span her yarn. "And therefore he also has to do nothing better but to save people out of burning houses and shake hands with Morris in public", Paige replied.

"A spell only makes sense, if we should know nothing about his presence." "Believe me, no one knows what's going on in Cole's head", Phoebe spoke from bitter experience, "there is only one way to find it out. We have to face each other eye to eye!"

"And then?" this was Paige, "what are you gonna do, approach him and say, 'excuse me, may I grope you, I'm in urgent need of a vision, cause you look exact the same like my demonic ex-hubby, which I've blown to pieces some time ago’. Have a good time darling."

"No, that's not what I was thinking of. We could have him shadowed and in the right moment I stumble just to fall right into his arm", Phoebe thought innocently. "For sure and who guarantees, that he really catches you before you fall on your nose?" Paige replied.

"Stop bickering on you", Piper interfered, "I fear Phoebe is right, it is the only opportunity to get some information. No magic and also the book of shadows cannot help us along here."

"Wait, I can put a love spell on him", Phoebe thought eagerly. "No chance", Piper ruled out, "did you forget that hell was loose last time you did use it? And last but not least if it's really Cole I bet he has something in his pocket for protecting him from such an attack.” tbc

view post Posted on 5/2/2007, 15:23

Half Demon Girl

Group:
Administrator

Thanks you Dreamy, I'm happy to learn the english with your lovely fanfic on Cole :wub:

website  Top
dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 5/2/2007, 16:43

It's a pleasure to entertain anyone of you with my stories. If someone is interested I could also post Nip/Tuck stories in English in this forum. No problem. My English isn't perfect, cause I'm working with a translation program. Some English people made jokes about my "funny English". However, great to have people around who saper apprezare mia storia. Mille gracie!

:woot: :yahoo: :)
dreamy_demon

accipippi
view post Posted on 5/2/2007, 16:45

Thanks Dreamy for the Chapter 2 :wub: and thanks in advance for Chapter 3 :P

dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 8/2/2007, 20:30

Thank you all for reading, participating and leaving comments. I got really tears in my eyes. You're an amazing audience.

:yahoo:
dreamy_demon :hurrah: :hurrah: :hurrah:

Chapter 3

Chance dropped out of the shower, took a towel from the hook and wiped his hair. He got in front of the mirror for shaving. Chance had a well-toned and almost flawless body. Talking about almost, the reason was a scar on his right shoulder blade, a burn. It looked as if somebody had branded a claw hand with four fingers into it.

Chance put some aftershave on his face. Then he went over to the living room, put on Jeans and a white t-shirt und got a can of Coke light out fridge. He dropped onto the couch and with a wrinkled forehead thought about last night. The Fire-Hooters had returned. And they would hit out again. So he hadn't been able to destroy them. It had cost the life of two people.

Chance reached for his scar, a painful and lasting memory of the second last meeting with them in New York. He still could hear them screeching and laughing hysterically, it sounded like the siren in a factory, therefore the name. At yesterday's fire he had seen them again, only he could or witches.

And this was the reason, why he was here, he had to contact the witches, only they would be able to help him to destroy these spawns of hell definitely. He concentrated on the phone book and let it waft into his hands. Telekinesis practical if one didn't want to get up. "Halliwell", he said and skimmed through it. When he had found the address, he noted it down, glanced at the watch and decided at once to go there.

While Piper was lying down Wyatt for his afternoon nap, Leo orbed behind her. He tenderly hugged her. She was frightened briefly, "Leo, didn't you tell me you weren't available for a longer time?" He turned her round, "what shall I do, I miss you and junior badly." "Speak a little more soften, Wyatt has just fallen asleep", he made an apologetic gesture and kissed her.

Happy that he was back she returned his kiss. Then she ask him to follow, "come on Leo, we gotta talk." They went down into the living room, there Phoebe and Paige still sat with clueless faces. "Leo", Phoebe said. Paige was happy, too, they were almost relieved to see him. "Have you already told him about Cole?" Phoebe wanted to know excitedly. Piper shook her head.

Leo looked sceptically at the circle, "what's about Cole?" "He's back in town", Paige said. "Morris had done shake hands with him", Phoebe spoke further, "he's now a fire-fighter." Leo started to laugh, "nice, I drop by to say hello and you're making a fool out of me, thanks." "It is true", this was Piper she leant against the door frame with clasped hands. "The problem is, we don't know whether it is Cole or not", she carried on.

"Phoebe had a vision last night, she dreamed Cole would safe her from a burning house. She couldn't see him, just was hearing his voice." Paige rose to speak, "when Phoebe had the vision, it has actually burned not far from here. Two people were killed, therefore Morris got involved." Phoebe stood up, she couldn't sit still, “and when Morris wanted to talk to the head of operations this morning, he found himself in front of Cole or Chance Flint as he calls himself now.”

Leo was obviously amazed. "Did you hear something above that a powerful demon has crept back to earth or that it has come to inter-dimensional incidents?" Piper asked. Leo shook his head, "have you tried ---" "Believe us, we have tried everything", they answered in a threesome. "Phoebe feels something, but it has nothing to do with Cole", Paige said.

"What shall we do, if he has returned and seeks revenge?" Phoebe thought easily hysterically. Nobody knew how she felt. On the one hand panic-stricken fear, Cole could have got so powerful and put everything to an end. On the other hand there was her nascent passion for him. Was there still a chance for their love?

Leo tried to calm her, "Cole was really powerful when you have destroyed him, but I cannot imagine that he comes back to take revenge." "No?" Paige meant, "he then has returned based on the motto: I would like to become a fire fighter if I can handle to break out of the hell dimension. Probably he sends us a bunch of black roses and thanks us decently for having him sent into eternal damnation."

"Paige", she was exhorted by Piper, "your imagination goes through with you again." "Stop it", Phoebe flared up, “I will try alone to contact him." "Are you insane?” Paige yelled. Phoebe raised the arm and brought her to silence. "You have to owe me for the whole dilemma with Cole. I thought I would be over it. I broke it, now I'll fix it." "I agree with Paige", Piper said, "it’s too dangerous. We'll help you." She approached Phoebe and hugged her.

"Don't worry you have already lost a sister, this won't happen a second time." She addressed Leo, "you will help me, you also have become very powerful and if it becomes tight you just orb me away. At least I'm sure you can take care of him for a while. "O.K.", Leo said, "but first we need a plan."

"I just look for Wyatt", Piper meant, "I think I've heard him." She hurried upstairs. Paige and Leo sat down on the couch. "I get some lemonade", Phoebe said and rushed into the kitchen. "She took a hammering", Paige whispered, "I've found her at two in the morning as a picture of misery on the floor of her room. She was holding an album with photos of her and Cole in the hands."

Leo gnawed lost in thoughts at his lip, "I think she was kidding herself all the time. Like at that time when she affected Cole's dead in front of Prue and Piper. I think she would never admit it but her heart still beats for him." Paige nodded agreeing. Phoebe returned strikingly in a good mood from the kitchen, "here we are fresh, chilled lemonade." "She's still fooling herself", Paige murmured.

When she was about sitting down, the doorbell rang. "Oops who could that be? Keep your seats, I go", she minced to the door. "I'm coming", she sang almost effusively, "a little less would be more", she told herself, "otherwise they could think I'm going slightly mad. Even if I'm close to it, it's not their business." Full of verve she opened the door and looked right into the face of Cole aka Chance Flint. This was too much for her, she passed out. Chance caught her.

dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 13/2/2007, 23:19

:sbav: :woot: :wow:

Chapter 4

He was obviously surprised when this beautiful girl opened the door and lost her consciousness. In last second he still caught her and lifted her up. He knocked over the umbrella stand. Alarmed by the noise Paige and Leo hurried into the anteroom. And stiffened at the sight of Phoebe in Cole's/Chance' hands with fright.

"Drop her immediately", Paige yelled, "what have you done to her?" Chance didn't understand a word, "I have done nothing at all Miss; she has opened the door." "Shut up no skiving! Leave her alone or you'll get the shock of your life Cole." "Cole, who the hell is Cole?" Chance got ready to carry Phoebe into the house. "Stop!" Leo said, "no step further, I'll take her." Piper just came down the staircase and could hardly believe her eyes, "Cole what have you done to her?" Chance ignored this question, the hysterical women slowly got on his nerves. He carefully wanted to put Phoebe into Leo's hands when she woke up and had a vision at once. It was horrible. The man who kept her just on his arms was surrounded by flames.

He was in flames literally and suffered from terrible pains. Phoebe hardly got air, everything was ablaze. Leo noticed Phoebe's condition and pulled her out of Chance' Arms. "I think this is enough", he said brusquely, "you have tormented her enough." When Phoebe's vision was past, she asked Leo to let her back on her feet again. "I guess it would be better to go", Chance meant remorsefully, "and return later."

"You keep away from us at the best at all", Paige said, "we had enough bad times with you." "Hardly you have stepped into our lives the misery starts again", Piper interfered. Chance didn't know what this was all about, "I have no clue what you're talking about. I don't even know you. I am only awhile in town and thought you could help me with the solution of a problem." Paige shook the head and clapped her hands, "nice performance honey."

Chance turned round, "Chance", Phoebe said, using his name consciously, "what has led you to us?" He put off: "Another time. I'm sorry for bothering you." He hung his head and went to his car." Our quartet stayed behind just as undecidedly and returned into the living room.

"Who does he think he is?" Paige said. "Is everything okay with you Phoebe?" Piper was very worried about her sister. "I'm fine thanks, thank you Leo." "Never mind, what did you see in your vision?" he wanted to know. Paige got some glasses and poured lemonade in each. Before Phoebe started to speak, she took a big gulp.

"I have Cole or Chance, anyway, I have seen him, surrounded by flames, he himself was in flames and suffered from terrible pains, he seemed to fight against something, that's all." Paige wrinkled the forehead, "was it a vision from the hell dimension? I mean the pains and the torments?" "I don't know, we shouldn't have let him go", Phoebe sighed.

"Ooops, sympathy?" Piper commented, "have you forgotten what he has done to you before we have destroyed him once and for all?" Phoebe buried her face in her hands, "I don't know myself any more, up till now I thought I would be over it." "You never were really over it", Leo meant, "you only pushed it to the back of your mind. Like a volcano. It doesn't simply break out; it really seethes under the surface before."

It rang once more, "I go", Piper said, "now I give it to him straight from the heart!" She gruffly tore up the door, it was Morris, "ehm, sorry, am I breaking the peace?" Piper was relieved, "no, of course not, come in please. What's up?" "I got some information about your fire fighter." "He isn't OUR fire fighter", Paige snapped. "What did you find out?" Phoebe asked. "Hi Leo", Morris was obviously happy. "Hi Morris", they cordially shook hands. Morris took a seat.

"We have chased his data through the computer." "Something interesting?" Paige asked. "As far as we know he was born 1968 in Chicago. At the age of ten he moved with his parents to New York." "One advantage in case he isn't Cole", Paige rose to speak, "he's much younger, the age difference wouldn't be that big and perhaps he then doesn't have such dusty views."

Piper pushed Paige to the side, "leave your comments for later, go one Morris." "Where was I? Ah yes, at the age of ten he moved with his parents to New York. His parents died at a fire in their house two years later. Chance was in a vacation camp when it happened." "How terrible", Phoebe said shaken. "Since he had no more living relatives, he came under the supervision of the youth welfare department." Morris took a sip.

"He had to change the orphanages several times, because of his strange behaviour." "Who can blame him for it, if grandma wouldn't have taken care...", Phoebe said. "At the age of 14 the doctors decide to put him in a psychiatric ward for teenagers. He vanishes for ten years from the surface of this planet. Finally he appears from the sinking with 24 again and is at the fire department since that time, he has stayed in San Francisco for approximately 4 months now."

Morris report ends with that. "I would say we now know who Chance Flint is", Piper meant, "but one can manipulate documents." "Anyway", Paige said, "this type is just as crazy as good old Cole was." Phoebe casts a piercing look at her. "Sorry sis, but isn't that the truth?" "Well", Phoebe hesitated, "none of them had an easy life." Leo got up, "I'm going to ask the elders for probably more information." He orbed away.

Happy Valentine
dreamy_demon :yahoo: :hug:

accipippi
view post Posted on 14/2/2007, 11:12

Happy Valentine to you, Dreamy. i have already read chapter 4, it's so involving! You have really a great imagination :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: i'm just wondering...Chance would be Cole or not? :dubbio:

dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 20/2/2007, 20:31

Buena sera Colemy. Mille grazie for all your lovely comments, on we go, with the next chapter:

Chapter 5

Chance drove annoyed to the fire station, he hadn't to be on duty before the next two hours, he didn't care. His speculated permanently about the episode a while ago. "What was this whole Cole thing all about?" he asked himself. They had treated him like the scum of the earth. This had been the powerful three?" "Pah", he thought contemptuously, "they better should call themselves the hysterical three." They hadn't even given him a chance to explain the reason for his visit.

He arrived at the fire department and went straight into the kitchen, Derek was on kitchen service today and he cook for certain steak with beans again. Man, this already smelled fantastic yet. Because he hadn't had breakfast, and due to the troubles caused by the sisters, he was starving. "Hi guys", he welcomed his team, "Hi boss", they replied in a choir. "You're early", Derek stated and glanced at his wristwatch. "If you cook, a pleasant duty", Chance said with a kind tapping on Derek's shoulder.

Derek had surpassed himself. Everyone felt stuffed. They didn't manage to rest, the alarm bell started to ring. "Oh, I love missions on a full stomach", Chance complained. But they had no choice. The fire was at a deserted factory area this time. On their way, they got, over radio, the information from the environmental protection authority, to be particularly careful, because there could be stored numerous bins with hazardous waste and chemicals.

He called his group leaders together, arrived at the place of action and explained the dicey situation briefly, "folks you have to take damned good care, they couldn't tell us exactly, what's inside the factory." "Shit", group leader 3 cursed. "Don't take any newbie with you! Did you get that? It's far too dangerous." Everyone nodded agreeing. Chance divided up his people and ordered Elias to stay with the car.

"This isn't fair boss, why? I wanna join the others." "No, it's too dangerous, we can not take care of the things inside there and also keep an eye on the newcomers", Chance denied stoutly. Then they entered the factory, equipped with heavy breathing protection. They had to use extinguishing foam; Water was as good as useless here.

Since the factory was left, there was no need to search for survivors and they could completely concentrate on the fire fighting. Chance' suspicion about another attack of the Fire-Hooters was confirmed, when he saw the first one. This time, the fire beast moved, however, not laughing hysterically by the room but came directly toward Chance.

"Welcome back fire-fighter", the beast spoke with a demonic deep voice. Chance knew him; it was one of the leaders: Ansuz. Spellbound he starred at the demon's grimace, he really was able to recognize the features considerably although the demon was entirely in flames. "Ansuz", he whispered. "Yes, it's me. As you see, your efforts to fight me and my equals were in vain. You have weakened us but we regain more and more power!"

He tipped on Chance jacket, it was getting hot presently, he knew this feeling very well, "how does it feel fire-fighter? Can you feel the heat that makes your blood boiling? Have no fear; your time hasn't come yet!" Laughing hysterically he turned and rushed away. Chance was so shocked that he didn't notice the joists loosening it above him.

He only heard someone shouting from far away, "Nooooooooooooo, Chance take care!" It was Elias, he had told him to stay outside. He then felt a brutal jar which tore him to the ground and the joists crashed down. Sparks flew, for a moment Chance was in haze. Derek then reached for him and tore him back on his feet again. Chance shook his muzziness off. He watched the others trying desperately to free Elias from the burning wreckage. He immediately helped. They succeeded in pushing the smoldering joists onto the side.

In vain, one of the joists had broken his neck. "I had ordered him to stay outside", Chance said desperately. "Don't blame yourself", Derek stood beside him, "none of us has noticed that he was here. He must...", The incoming radio message interrupted him, "evacuate immediately, I repeat, evacuate immediately", this was Chief Beauford, the head of operations of the other three fire brigades which were on the spot, "we cannot check the fire at the big tank, it will blow itself up soon, get the hell outta here!"

Chance tried to recover Elias body but Derek held him back, "let it be, he's dead already, care about your own life." They flounced out of the factory, not a second too early. The factory was shaken by a tremendous explosion. It was so intense that the men were dashed to the ground in front of the building.

Chance tore the breathing protection from his face, leant onto his elbows and watched the fiery spectacle. And then he saw them, a bunch of it: the Fire-Hooters, they jibed at him. What happened within the next minute he had experienced at his own body: They fetched Elia's soul to torment it in the eternal fire and being delighted in it. "No, let him got", he pleaded, "let him go he's just a kid."

Phoebe sat in the editorial office and skimmed through the letters of the readers. Wasn't there just one single letter she could use for today's column? She took the last six letters, which she had been short-listed for her. "This one is rubbish, this one, too", so she sorted out one after the other, until nothing was left. She rested her chin on her hands. Were the letters of the readers really that lousy? Or was this due to her current mood?

The visions which she had of Chance went off again and again in front of her inner eye. Cole - Chance - Cole - Chance, if this was going on forever, her head would explode. She went to the water cooler. The reaction of her sisters this morning to Chance had even more strengthen her resolve, to take matters into her own hands.

She was hardly afraid, not really. If Chance was actually Cole, she couldn't imagine that he would harm her, she would have felt it. In addition as abysmal Cole might have been, he always had taken care on this to spare her. Just as this morning. If Cole would have mutated to a truly super demon driven of pure hate, it would have been easy for him to destroy her sisters and her and even Leo for ever.

What she had felt in Chance's presence was so much different, there was no hate; it had been only infinite pain and mourning, no anger. She took her mobile and called Morris, "hi, it's me Phoebe, could you do me a favour, please? It's about Chance Flint." "What can I do for you gorgeous?" "Could you give me his address?" He past it through and she noted it down eager.

"Thank you, just one more thing: don't tell my sisters or Leo about it." Morris stopped short, "why not? After what we've worked out the man is posing us a riddle and he could be very dangerous withal." "Oh Morris, you should know me by now, I love dealing with dangerous men." "What if he's Cole indeed and he..." "Morris please, simply accept what I have told you. I had to do this on my own." She hung up. tbc

Ciao tutti
dreamy_demon :hurrah: :yahoo: :angel:

accipippi
view post Posted on 21/2/2007, 14:39

so Phoebe will go to Chance's house..... :rolleyes:

dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 23/2/2007, 22:08

Mille gracie for reading and your gorgeous support, here's the next one:

Chapter 6

Late in the afternoon Phoebe drove to Chance apartment. When nobody opened, she decided to wait for him in the car. Due to her sleepless night and the other happenings she fell asleep. When Chance arrived it was already dark. Fortuitous he discovered Phoebe's car. "Oops", he thought, "Sleeping Beauty seems to exist for real. I must partake of something that the little girl arranges either to faint or to fall asleep in front of me."

Since the door was locked, he knocked carefully at the side window. Phoebe startled and opened in embarrassment the door. "Good evening young lady, excuse me that I have rudely awaken you." Once more Phoebe was fascinated by Chance sight. The same look, the same voice but something was still different. She gave him a smile, "oh no, it's okay. I have to apologize. I sit here for a little while now because I wanted to talk to you and have fallen asleep apparently."

Due to the sisters behaviour this morning this was the last thing he'd expected. "A sudden change of sense, how comes this?" "I .. I", Phoebe stuttered. "You don't have to justify yourself young lady, just come along with me." She got off the car while he was going ahead. "Come in and feel like home Ms. Halliwell." Phoebe was easily disappointed when she entered. The atmosphere in Chance apartment was quite different than she was used to it from Cole. She called herself a silly cow, of course it was different in here, the man who offered her something to drink right now, was Chance Flint, a fire-fighter and not Cole Turner, district attorney.

When both had to drink, they sat down on the couch. "Ms. Halliwell", Chance said. "Oh, please call me Phoebe." "Okay, ehm Phoebe, before I tell you what has lead me to your house this morning, could you be so kind and explain to me what the hell was going on there?! And why are you passing me for Cole, who is he?" Strike, Phoebe turned red, what should she tell him?

"Well, ya", she started hesitantly, "you look like somebody who hasn't made the life easy for me or us in the past at all." Chance put the can Red Bull on the table and turned to her, "don't be mad at me, but there must be much more than a simple similarity." He looked at her provocatively. "And?" he went into it and bowed his head a little.

She hummed and hawed around. "Phoebe couldn't you or wouldn't you tell it to me?" Attack is the best form of defence", Phoebe thought. "Later Chance, later", she put him off, "please tell me why you were paying us this visit." "Little hussy", crossed Chance mind, "she's just turning the tables. Okay, she wants to play, then we play." "What if I'm telling you that I know that you and your sisters are witches?"

"But not usual witches, you are very, very powerful due to the Power of Three." Couldn't she just faint once again? Shot through her head. She smirked, "Ehm, nice joke Chance. You seem to give your fancy full scope", she looked round the apartment abashed, "nice curtains, great color." "Phoebe, I don't really think you called on me to discuss my facilities. By the way, where did you get my address from?"

"Damned", she thought, where has she gotten herself into? She wished the floor would open up and swallow her. Her look fell on the phone book, "well, from the phone book." "Are you sure?" he took it into his hands and skimmed through it, "here, there's no Chance Flint. Do you owe a special one?" he couldn't help but and smiled smugly. Just as well Cole had grinned at her, when he caught her cheating.

Cole - Chance - Cole - Chance, she had to stop these eternal comparisons, otherwise she got nuts. "Busted", she confessed remorsefully, "I've asked Lt. Morris." Chance got up and gave a laugh briefly, "he's of the party, too? It's getting better and better." He walked around the coffee table, squatted right in front of her face and said, "Either we are honest with each other or you're leaving my apartment right away. It's up to you."

It wasn't good to get so close to Chance at all. Oh no, not good at all. She kissed him on the mouth, following an impulse, and, presently, had a vision of fire, no of fire monsters, ugly grimaces shrieking hysterically. She twitched back and stared at him. "What happened? Do I have bad breath?" he tried to cover the whole situation up. Although he hadn't returned the kiss yet, he was very close to it.

"Chance I'm sorry, I was fooled in believing something", she tried an excuse. At the same time she was curious about the vision and went on the offensive. She assumed that if she would reveal to Chance, he would also tell her the truth. She had to take the risk. "Yes, you are right. My sisters and I are The Power of Three." Now there was no return.

"I've visions Chance, I can look into the future", she continued, "what I see concerning you, confuses me deeply. It's all about fire; just now I saw some atrocious fiery grimaces." "Fire-Hooters, that's how they're called and they are demons", Chance explained to her, "they’re chasing me since the death of my parents." He wanted to drink something. He unconsciously concentrated on the can and let it levitate into his hands.

"You, you, you master telekinesis?" Phoebe was obviously stunned, "and you're talking about demons", she got the creeps, what if he was Cole or lets just say Cole light?! Somebody had possible decided to free him form the hell dimension, without memory and just discovering his powers. ""What else do you master?" She got up and went to the door backwards, "I'm really frightened."

Chance laughed, "come on Phoebe, me poor thing give one of the mightiest witches of all times the creeps?" "You have no idea Chance, you have absolutely no idea." He wanted to approach her. She raised her hand offending, "stay where you are, please." "You're shaking like a leaf", Chance was honestly worried. "What other powers do you have?"

"I know some spells and I have some other tricks in store", he said casually, "for instance something like that", he pointed at his eyes, suddenly flames popped up in them. "Stop that shit", Phoebe shouted, "immediately." "Calm down, you just asked me for it. Okay I'm a freak, now you know it", he thought with little self-mockery.

"Are you a demon?” she asked frankly. "Of course Phoebe", she thought, "he will admit it for certain. Cole had also shouted his secrets from the roof. Stupid question", she scolded herself. He shook the head in sorrow, "often I had wished to be one, sorry for disappointing you. I then wouldn't have to call on the help of you and your sisters namely to destroy the Fire-Hooters."

Phoebe relaxed a little; however, she didn't feel quite well. "Compared with me you must have had close contact to pretty much demons", Chance said. "You haven't the faintest idea", Phoebe said and Cole crossed her mind again, "more than I prefer." Suddenly Chance felt caged in the apartment and he wanted to leave.

"How does it strike you Phoebe to drive with me to a nice quiet place? There, we can talk just as undisturbed as here, but we're in the open." She thought it over briefly, "as long as it is no mausoleum", she replied. "I beg your pardon? I didn't get it Phoebe." "Oh, it's not important at all", she declined.

:angel: :hurrah: :coppia:
dreamy_demon

dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 1/3/2007, 22:16

Thx a lot for your comment, reading and being part of my story!

Chapter 7

Phoebe and Chance got into his car, an old Thunderbird and drove off. Phoebe was just about to say something as her mobile rang, "hi Phoebe, it's me Paige, can you tell me where you are? You left the office hours ago." Phoebe smiled in embarrassment, glanced at chance and said then hesitantly, "ah, I'm together with a colleague, he asked me out for dinner."

"Oh, oh, is it a date?" Paige wasn't curious at all. "No, that’s ridiculous. I'm just assisting him with an article he wrote." "Assisting, I'm in the know. It seems to me there's no need for us waiting for you, isn't it?" "No, it'll be late, See ya", Phoebe hung up. Chance shook the head, "was this one of your sisters?" Phoebe nodded, "mhmh, yes." "They have no clue that you paid me a visit," "Not really, I think it'll be better for the moment. I got my reasons."

After twenty minutes they arrived at a lovely overlook, San Francisco at night, a marvellous sight. Chance put himself on the hood, clasped his hands in the neck and watched the stars. Phoebe was speechless. This man was so unconventional. Without looking at her, he said, "Come on, don't you wanna join me?" "Why not", she said easily hesitating. He helped her. They lay next to each other and looked into the nightly sky. Phoebe slowly got used to this - for her - strange situation and began to enjoy it.

"Till now, I have never done something like that", she said amused. "Well I do that few times a week, for relaxing or if I ponder over something." He pointed with the forefinger to the sky and said, "Follow my finger, can you see it? There's a constellation called Ursa Major. The name comes from the Latin and means big bear. It's related to the myths around Callisto. The seven brightest stars form the major part of this constellation."

"Wow, I'm totally impressed", Phoebe meant it honestly. They were silent again a while. "Phoebe, I am sorry, for behaving like a loony a short while ago", he started, "I mean the things I've done with my eyes and that I made fun of you." "It's okay Cole, oops Chance, sorry." "Got you, now tell me the truth. Who is Cole?"

"Was", Phoebe corrected him, "Cole Turner was district attorney when my sisters and I met him for the first time. Prue, my elder sister, was always wary about him. "Which one was Prue?" Chance asked. "None of them, Prue has been killed by a demon a couple of years ago." "I am sorry for it", he said with heartfelt regret. "Back to Cole", Phoebe wanted to move on from it finally.

"Soon we found out that he led a double life. It turned out that he was our worst enemy. He was half human and half demon." "Was he the one that..." "No, Prue was killed by a demon named Shaks. Cole desisted of his intend to kill us, for a while at least. But at the end we had no choice than to destroy him."

Based on his excellent intuition Chance had the feeling that Phoebe hadn't told him everything. "You're hiding something, there must be more. And what’s about this wicked similarity? I still don't get it." "Cole and I was a couple", Phoebe whispered, the memories came in front of her inner eye again, "we were married even briefly. At the end of our relationship he regained more and more power; he shoved me to join the evil side."

"But you resisted." "Yes, my sisters and I destroyed him once and for all. And then you showed up. You don't just look like him, you are a carbon-copy of him. After Lt. Morris had met you, he informed us. We were scared to death." “You were afraid, he could have returned for taking revenge on you probably", Chance said, "now I know why everyone was so upset. It must have been horrifying for you to look me right into the eyes. I'm the perfect look a like of a half demon, excellent. I must be really favoured by fortune", he said caustic and starred at the stars. "Are you gonna tell me something about you?" Phoebe asked carefully. Chance sighed, "I hope, you don't run amok, if you hear my story. But as a witch I guess you're used to other things." He turned on the side and lounged about on his elbow.

"Have you ever talked to a dead person?" "Yes, from time to time we call our grand mother and ask for advice", Phoebe meant as if it was the most natural in the world. "Excellent, then you won't be surprised if I tell you you're just talking to such a person." Phoebe turned to him, also lounged about on her elbow and laughed, "come on Chance, now you're stultifying your audience." "Do you think so?"

"When I was twelve years old, my parents have been killed at a fire. It wasn't ordinary fire." Phoebe got serious. "My father was a member of a magic circle and messed about with magic intensively, black, white and other kinky stuff. As he had no powers he set up a deal with a fire demon. What a big mistake, something went terribly wrong and my father and my mother were afflicted by the fire-hooters, I mentioned them earlier."

Phoebe hung on his lips, as if he would announce a new religion. “I had no clue about my father's "hobby". I just was about to make a little birdhouse in the garage." Phoebe stopped short, "just a moment, Morris told us you were at a camp when it happened." "Be patient", Chance said, "so I was in the garage when the inferno started. And, if I say inferno, I mean it,"

"Father wanted to give me a helping hand. Suddenly he started to bend himself with pain and rolled on the ground, his body gave off clouds of smoke; somehow he succeeded in muttering a magic spell. Finally he started to glow. Hysterically I cried for help." Chance lowered his look briefly, then he looked at her again and spoke further, "When mum arrived father's body war already a blazed, we couldn't do anything. The wood stack also had caught fire. Mum and I fought desperately against the flames."

He swallowed hard, "we unfortunately knocked over a can with cellulose thinner. The flames seized my mum first and then me. She died and I did, too. But the magic spell which my father had spoken let my soul float to the ceiling and I saw everything from above. I saw the Fire-Hooters, who took hold of the souls of my parents and how they were abducted, however, I was save. My soul was covered by a shield." A tear ran down his face.

"Chance how terrible", Phoebe said with a suffocated voice. "Our whole estate burned down. My soul spent days -- invisible for others -- in this shield, slowly I felt weaker and weaker. The magic circle, my father belonged to, did a séance few days later. I have absolutely now clue what happened there, first I floated over the charred ruins and all of a sudden I was in this strange vault.”

He turned on the back again, clasping his hands behind his head, "one of the men of the circle was a gypsy, a sorcerer. The others managed to get in contact with me through him. In the very last moment as it turned out, cause my soul was close to going on up. However, my body has been destroyed by the flames. But the gypsy had an idea."

He knew an orphan boy who was obsessed by a demon and his soul was lost anyway. It was risky but they did a transfer. As you can see, they succeeded", he pointed on his body and got back on his feet again. "Since I had no more kinsmen apart from my parents and all photos had burned to ashes and the gypsy did some manips with the reality nobody became conspicuous. There wasn't any corpse either. Everyone believed the story with the camp. I still got some magic powers of the gypsy to my own protection and therefore I'm able to see the Fire-Hooters.

And you could, too cause you're a witch. Any mortal thing can't. Now you know what lead me to the decision to become a fire-fighter." Phoebe's look was full of mercy and her voice was hoarse as she spoke, "thank you for telling me the truth. I'll talk to my sisters and I'm sure, together we'll find a solution to end this misery."

Chance looked at her gratefully, "you have no idea what your words mean to me Phoebe. I could once and for all close this dark chapter of my life." "Yes", Phoebe though to herself, "it would be great if I could say the same." Although she knew Chance' secret she still saw Cole in front of her. Could some ghosts never be defeated? tbc

Ciao ragazze
dreamy_demon :gift: :wow: :yahoo:

accipippi
view post Posted on 2/3/2007, 10:15

Great Dreamy, i'm quite involved in the story :)

dreamy_demon
view post Posted on 24/3/2007, 01:20

Sorry for taking so long to post, but I got caught in real world and in my job, but on we go. Thx everyone for your support. @accipipi you're soooooo gorgeous.

Chapter 8

"And how was your date yesterday?" Paige asked not curious at all. Instead of an answer Phoebe lowered merely her look. The sisters sat in the kitchen having breakfast. Piper wiped Wyatt's mouth and put him on the floor, so he could run around. "Take care little man", she advised him. He gave her a roguish smile and orbed himself a bunch of toys out of his playpen.

"It seems to me your date wasn't as successful as you expected", Paige concluded from Phoebe's facial expression. Phoebe played in embarrassment with her napkin. "Actually I didn't have a date yesterday", she replied with low voice, "I met Chance Flint." She spoke so quietly that the two others hardly understood her. "You did what?" Piper was stunned. "I was together with Chance Flint the other night", she raised her voice. "Are you completely out of you mind?" Paige was boiling with indignation, "what if he would have hurt you?"

"I feel responsible for this whole plight", Phoebe spoke further. "Great and therefore you go and meet him all alone, who knows what could have happened?" Piper was honestly worried. Phoebe tried a smile, "well as you can see I returned at one piece. And after all I took some steps forward concerning Chance Flint." Piper and Paige were expressing their interest presently. "Come on, tell us what you found out", Paige invited her.

Phoebe tried to quote everything just the same as Chance had told her. They were taken aback when she had ended. Piper then rose to speak, "how much can one bear before he's loosing his mind? This is a real horrifying story. We should go onto the attic and skim through the book of shadows. We must stop these demons."

They hurried upstairs, Piper wanted to get Wyatt, but he preferred to orb himself together with his toys. "Quite active our little man", Phoebe was amused. "Yes and quite exhausting", Piper replied. "Okay let’s take a look", Paige said, who arrived first at the book and started to turn the pages, "come on beasts where are you hiding?"

Piper was still aghast, "there you can see what happens if you get involved with demons pointedly and sell your soul to them. It's terrible. In Chance case a whole family has lost their lives, just because his father was so avaricious on power." "If the gypsy hadn't transferred Chance soul into the body of this other boy, he also would have died", Phoebe said. She had hardly ended the sentence when Leo orbed onto the attic.

"Dada", Wyatt squeaked enjoyably. Full of pride he took his little son into his arms gave him a tender kiss on his cheek, then he went over to Piper and they kissed. Paige and Phoebe welcomed him heartily, too. He put Wyatt down and bent his brows. "What happened? You don't look really happy", Paige said.

"I don't have good news either", Leo started, "something big is looming ahead." "Has it to do with Chance's appearance?" Phoebe wanted to know. Leo looked afflicted into her eyes, "unfortunately yes. It seems to me they", he pointed with his fore finger at the ceiling, "knew about it quite for a while now." "And remained silent once more", Piper was a little angry. "Is ... is he a demon?" Phoebe asked.

Leo shook his head, "no but Chance is somehow related to demons called fire hooters." Paige nodded, "well that's nothing new, we already knew it", she sounded bored, "Phoebe was with Chance yesterday. We had no clue about it", she glanced at her sister, "guess she'd love to tell you the whole story." "Roughly I'm informed about it", Leo replied, "a bad thing. It's a lot of black magic involved, far too much."

"But Chance has asked me for some help. To destroy these creatures", Phoebe interjected, "and I do believe him. Because he suffered terribly in my visions, I could absolutely feel nothing evil. Especially nothing that would proceed from him." "If Chance is evil or not is not the point", Leo explained, "there's much more behind it.

In the near future, they don't know particulars, something unbelievable evil will try to gain access to the earth." "The source?" this was Piper. "No, it comes from the hell dimension." "Cole", Phoebe called excitedly, "could it be Cole?" "They have absolutely no idea who or what it is", Leo made a face.

"We often know more", Paige meant, "you nevertheless still haven't told us how Chance fits in there." "Chance will serve the evil as kind of a catalyst due to his relation to the fire demons. It needs a human being for obtaining access into our dimension." "Jesus", Phoebe was stunned, "he doesn't seem to know, otherwise he wouldn't try so desperately to destroy these creatures."

"They could assure me of it, Chance doesn't have any clue what will happen to him", Leo confirmed, "and he will loose his life most likely." "Then there's only one choice", Paige's voice trembled, "we have to kill Chance. He has to die the one way or the other. If he is dead, this thing which is on its way now cannot take hold of him."

Phoebe got tears in her eyes, "Paige, we can't kill an innocent. We have to find another solution." Leo looked around, "even if you want to kill him, you can't. He's immortal. Well, up to a certain point. He is protected by these fire demons." "That's wired", Paige whispered and continued her search in the book of shadows.

"We have to tell it to him", Phoebe stated, "we have to inform him about his fate. My visions are finally making sense now. These pain this inconceivable sorrow that I felt. He serves the evil as an instrument unwittingly. We must prevent this, protect him." Paige shouted suddenly, "there we have our "friends". YUCK, they're really ugly." "Let me see, what does it say?" Piper wanted to know and got next to her, just like Phoebe.

They started to read. Suddenly Wyatt started up his protection shield. "Take care", Leo yelled, cause the sisters were to involved in reading the book and hadn't noticed anything. A Fire-Hooter materialized on the attic out of nothing. His appearance was accompanied by hysterical, terrible laughter. A fire column formed then gradually. Finally the demon blazed in full size in front of them, he was about two meters high.

"I am Ansuz, one of the leaders of the fire demons", he spoke with a deep demonic voice, "I have come to warn you. Stay away of Chance Flint, he belongs to us. If you try to get in our way, you will suffer a painful death." "Now we should shiver in fear?" Paige said impudently. "We spit on your threads", Phoebe spoke further, "we vanquished demons you haven't dreamt in your worst nightmares about."

The demon blazed up quite close now in front of their faces, they could feel the unbearable heat, which came from him, "you know the saying anyway, who plays with fire will get burned, even to ashes." He then laughed hysterically again, swirled over the attic briefly, inflamed a chair and disappeared. "Fire extinguisher", Paige said and extinguished the flames.

"I'm not amused that this thing can come and go like it wants to", Piper made a face like she has bitten into a lemon, "we'll have to reactivate or demons trap." Wyatt had put down his protection shield, got next to Leo and held up his tiny hands. Leo lifted him up, "its okay Wyatt, we're here with you. Everything's fine." He then went over to Piper, "shall I take him with me just for a while?" "Yes, this is a good idea Leo. I think we have something to prepare here."

"First we should stock up on a lot of fire extinguishers" Paige frolicked. "This Ansuz really thinks he would impress us with his fire gimmicks", Phoebe was angry, "admitted he is a quite imposing phenomenon. But we will kick the asses of him and his fiery journeymen", she tried to convince herself, "I'm still in favour of informing Chance. He already was about to vanquish them forever."

"This means he could know their weak spots or something else which could help us", Piper said, who was just cuddling with Leo. "At the best you call him and ask if he has time to pay us a visit." Paige said who made some notes out of the book. Phoebe’s heart did a jump, "You have no more prejudices against him? And you also don't mind that he looks like Cole?" "Once more I've learned that beauty is but skin-deep. We shouldn't judge someone by his looks", Paige stated.

:angel: :hurrah: :coppia: :altalena: :prega:
dreamy_demon

20 replies since 30/1/2007, 22:47   880 views